"@davehydesports: Who's the last superstar to mix fun and professionalism properly like LeBron is now?"

@GoodMourningMiami: Gotta be @IraHeatBeat
First of all: haaa!!! That makes me laugh every time I read it. Ira is like the biggest Heat fan ever, but he can be a tad overzealous in his stewardship of the team. He gets super-uptight and nervous about minor team issues. He's been furious for years that the Heat don't sign a third, veteran point guard like journeyman Earl Watson. Ira almost blew a gasket when the Heat re-signed Juwan Howard last week instead of tricking Utah into waiving Earl Watson, then signing him. He's definitely the biggest Earl Watson fan alive - if only we'd had Earl Watson last year, we might have won the championship…Also, this season, he's insanely mad that Mike Miller has been de-rotationed. The Heat are the reigning champions, have won 16 straight games, have the best player in basketball by a mile, and lead the league in three point shooting.  Mike Miller has all the durability of tissue paper, and yet Ira thinks he should grind out 82 games worth of heavy minutes. Guess who I am pretty sure doesn't feel that way: everybody else on Earth, most of all Mike Miller, who looks pretty happy sitting over there on the bench cheering. His body is feeling better than it has in years, I'm guessing. Anyways, when you are #Champs, these are your biggest problems: fans banning other fans on twitter…
 
6) There is a new Superman re-make?  What?  There's only one real Superman:
 
"No, I don't wear tights,  I wear the required uniform."
-----
Big one on Friday: going for 17 against Philly.  Do it for Juwan!  If you need me before then, I'll be in detention.  Don't you forget about me!
-----