Thursday, November 13, 2008

JTP update

Checked out J the P's website yesterday. This guy has an absolute passion for hating entitlement programs. Though he has, at times, benefitted from them. Still, when I read that he is planning to release c ountry western cd, I felt he may be taking his career in the wrong direction, so I dropped him a note. My friends, I encourage everyone to join his website: http://secureourdream.com/

Here is the email I dropped him:

Joe-

I think you are making a big mistake pursuing a record deal. There is limited upside to the record industry right now. The book deal is fine if you get a big enough advance.

I think you need to jump right in to the reality tv world. Surreal Life, Dancing with the Stars, etc – that’s where the cash is, kid.

I saw you recently on the Huckabee Show – I didn’t like you having to be on there with that illegal immigrant Tito the Builder. That was disrespectful to you, Joe. That dude is a clown – I bet he doesn’t have his own entitlement watchdog website, and he never will.

God bless you, Joe, and God bless the United States of America!

Here is his gracious response:

Thank you for your inquiry. Version-2 of SecureOurDream.com will go live soon. Please be patient and keep checking back. Our volunteer web development team is working round the clock to help us all get this movement off the ground.
If you have any urgent requests, please contact us at 877-PEARL-21.

Sincerely,
Joe